Take part of the nail-biting drama on the shooting range from the stands or get a pole-thrust away from the biathletes and enjoy the atmosphere in our track areas. No matter where you decide to take part of the competitions we ensure you a great experience.
- Online through our partner AXS
Do you have trouble with your online purchase contact AXS Callcenter at +46 771 45 46 00
- In our Official app 2019 Ostersund that you can download in App Store or Google Play
- Over the counter at the Tourist Office, Visit Östersund, Rådhusgatan 44 Östersund.
Opening hours for Visit Östersund: Monday-Friday 11 am – 5 pm (Service fee 20 SEK will be added)
- At the entrance, with reservation for sold out sections. (Service fee 20 SEK will be added)
Grand Stand & Track areas
Click on the map to see our different ticket sections. Grand Stand A & B have no seating. Grand Stand A Lower have a designated area for wheelchair accessibility. Dogs are only allowed in the track areas and due to the risk of smoke disturbing/affecting the athletes – BBQs are not allowed on the area, you can find more useful information before your visit here.
Grillsvängen – Only a short bit from the stands you find Grillsvängen, a track area perfect for the kids. You will get close to the athletes and while hearing the echo from the shooting range you can follow the shooting from the big screen. For the kids there will be plenty of activities here and when you get hungry there’s several warm food options to chose from. Despite the name (BBQ-turn, on english) it’s not allowed to start your own BBQ on the area, due to the risk of smoke disturbing the athletes.
Solsidan* – A bit further up you find Solsidan, the perfect spot if you want close contact with the biathletes. Cheer for them as they pass, follow the shooting on the big screen and enjoy the view over the stadium, lake and mountains. Simpler food will be for sale and with a nice sandwich in hand a sunny day of Swedens fifth season, spring/vinter, it’s hard to find a better spot than Solsidan!
Granrisbacken* – In one of the longer hills, furthest away from the stadium, you’ll find Granrisbacken. Here you get a close look of the tactic and experience the thrill when the best biathletes gives that little extra in order to pass the rest. This is where your cheering really will matter for the athletes while they work their way to the intermediate, chasing seconds.
* The Single Mix Relay March 14th visitors with Weekly Pass 2 with track area Solsidan or Granrisbacken will get access to Grillsvängen.
Tickets to Grand Stand A and B also gives you access to all track areas.
Tickets to Grillsvängen also gives you access to Solsidan and Granrisbacken.
Tickets to Solsidan also gives you access to Granrisbacken.
Tickets to Granrisbacken only includes Granrisbacken.
- Tickets for Kids 0-12 years old is ordered at the entrance.
- Groups, with orders of at least 30 tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special accessability needs, read more here or contact email@example.com
- Seniors have half price. Bring your Age- or retirement certification to show at the entrance to the arena.
- Students have half price. Student card required.
- FanClubs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket terms and conditions
Tickets may not be returned or refunded once purchased. Lost tickets will not be replaced. If the date of an event is moved, the ticket is instead valid on the new date of the event. If an event is cancelled due to reasons over which the organiser has no control (Force Majeure), the ticket will not be replaced or refunded.