Travel & Stay
Hotel, Bed & Breakfast, cottage or apartment? There’s several different options for accommodation in Östersund with surroundings. Östersunds Tourist Office have gathered different options to help you find the accommodation you prefer, visit their website visitostersund.se
Do you prefer to bring your own home with you, but need somewhere to park your caravan? Visit Östersund have listed different camping sites on their webpage.
Östersund is located in the middle of Sweden and Scandinavia with the Biathlon Arena just 15 minutes away from the airport, train station and the city center where the main bus center is. There’s good connections by train and bus and also multiple airlines that traffic Östersund daily.
- » Åre Östersund Airport is located 15 minutes by car from Östersund city center with connections to Stockholm and Umeå. Read more at the airports website swedavia.com or at the different airlines websites.
flygbra.se (Stockholm Bromma)
sas.se (Stockholm Arlanda)
» Trondheim Airport/Vaernes is about 230 kilometers from Östersund and the Biathlon Arena. They have several direct flights to and from bigger cities in Europe and from the airport you can easily go by train or car to Östersund in about 3 hours. Read more at Avinor.no
- » Travel comfortable and sustainable by train to Östersund. There’s several companies that operates to Östersund from many different locations around Sweden. Find and book your trip at sj.se
- » Take the bus to Östersund and the biathlon arena, from your house, hotel or city center.There’s a large network of busses within Östersund with several busses stopping right outside the arena.
Länstrafiken – ltr.se (Regional bus traffic in Jämtland Härjedalen)
Stadsbussarna – nettbuss.se (Busses within Östersund)
- Walk or drive
- » You can of course walk or drive to Östersund and the Swedish National Biathlon Arena. Click this link to open google maps in your computer or phone, see how close to the arena you are and find the closest route!
- » If you need a taxi from the airport, the train station or the hotel contact taxiostersund.se
Taxi Östersund can also assist with travel service for disabled, read more on the disabled information-site here.
Accommodation + Travel + Ticket
Get help to put together your trip to Östersund with BiathlonTravel. Read more at www.biathlontravel.de
-> Living in Denmark and want help with accommodation?
Hyttespecialisten will help you https://www.hyttespecialisten.dk (Only accommodation)